Kantha is a very popular & oldest style of hand embroidery that comes from Bolpur-Shantiniketan of West Bengal. Exquisite Kantha stitch embroidery on sarees beautifully done by hand. The traditional form of Kantha embroidery was done with soft dhotis and saris, with a simple running stitch along the edges.
Kantha Stitch Saree
- Care Instructions: Dry Clean Only
- 100% Handloom; comes with Handloom Mark.
- Weave Type: Hand Embroidery
- Material: Assam Silk
- Colour: Red
- Saree Length is 6.3 Meters with running blouse attached
- Free Shipping All Over India
- Cash On Delivery
- Estimated Delivery Date 5-7 Days